DERMAPLANING WORKSHOP & CERTIFICATION
AUGUST 9TH, 2023 at 5PM.
THIS COURSE IS AN IN PERSON TRAINING AT OUR SPA LOCATED AT: NEWMARK BEAUTY 41590 INDIAN TRAIL, RANCHO MIRAGE, CA. 92270
Dermaplaning provides an alternative to peels or microdermabrasion and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair, extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or telangiectasia.
The treatment is performed using a surgical blade to gently exfoliate dead skin cells in the Stratum Corneum and removes the vellus hair, commonly known as “peach fuzz”, which can trap excess dirt and oil. A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Hair returns softly and will not become coarser due to this treatment.
To register for this class see below.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the skin’s ability to absorb products better
- Reduces the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Stimulates circulation
- Encourages normal shedding (desquamation) of the stratum corneum
- Improves hydration
- Can be used in combination with chemical peels, meso therapy, micro current and other facial treatments
Workshop includes: Starter Kit and Certificate of Completion
- Standardized procedure and protocol policies,
- Pre & Post care instructions
- Skin analysis
- Hands on techniques
- Price structuring
- Market trends
- Client retention
Starter Kit Includes:
- 50 Treatment Starter Kit
Class Fee: $299. – PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE AT CHECK OUT