More Eyebrow Mistakes to Avoid With Microblading
In our last blog post, we discussed eyebrow mistakes that are commonly made. Most of these mistakes are because we choose to DIY our eyebrows instead of investing the money to have them professionally done. By nature of your eyebrows being on your face, centerstage for everyone and their brother to stare at, it’s worth paying a bit extra to get the right look.
NewMark Beauty believes in helping people achieve their right, natural look by offering microblading courses. When we train you on how to microblade, you will be helping men and women near you get the perfect eyebrows for their face — and for years to come! With no fuss or hassle, microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow solution that many are turning to as they are tired of making these common eyebrow mistakes and then looking the fool for doing so. No one wants to be stared at because their eyebrows are uneven, too thin, or too short. Eliminate that worry for others by investing in microblading training with us. Continue reading below for more common eyebrow mistakes to avoid while microblading, and then give us a call to register for your microblade training today!
MORE COMMON EYEBROW MISTAKES TO AVOID
- Your eyebrows are the wrong color. This is a common mistake. NewMark Beauty recommends that you match your brow color to the roots of your hair and stick to cooler-toned colors.
- You’ve plucked your eyebrows too much. If you yourself are plucking your eyebrows, you need to turn to the professionals. You will most likely pull out too many hairs, making it worse than before. Getting your eyebrows waxed by a professional is not all that expensive, especially compared to the damage you can do with a pair of tweezers.
- Too wide of a gap between your brows. As we’ve said before, you want your brow to start where the nostril meets the bridge of your nose. This eyebrow mistake is often caused by overplucking.
- Eyebrows don’t need to be identical. Naturally, your brows are different from one another. If you obsess over this mistake, you’ll only make it worse. NewMark Beauty stresses that the goal with eyebrow care is to make your brows fit your face naturally.
- Not blending enough. You want your eyebrows to look natural and draw attention, but not too much attention.
- You are using brow stencils. Brow stencils are great in theory because you can just follow along and have the perfect eyebrow shape. However, brow stencils are akin to one size fits all t-shirts, and they just don’t work. You can end up with brows that just don’t fit your face. In this case, let your brows grow back and invest in an aesthetician to help from now on.
- Not using brow gel. Brow gel is basically mascara for your brows. They will give your brows a fuller look and give them definition.
- Thinking you can do a better job than a professional. Once you’ve had your brows done, leave them alone. It’s even best to do so in-between sessions so you don’t mess them up permanently. Don’t try to shape them. You’ll know when it’s time to go back in.
WHY CHOOSE NEWMARK BEAUTY FOR YOUR MICROBLADING PROFESSIONAL
With over 20 years in the beauty business, helping men and women create the perfect brow for them, NewMark Beauty knows how to achieve the perfect brow for each individual every time. By investing in our microblading course, you will benefit from that knowledge and not have to make the hard mistakes. We offer lots of hands-on practice, as well as one-on-one personal attention during our courses. We also will support you 100% after you complete our course, and you can retake the course at any time as a refresher for free. We are available by phone or email at any time to answer any questions you may have.
NewMark Beauty understands that getting started is the hard part. However, once you do, you’ll find that things just start to fall into place, and soon you’ll be running your very own successful boutique that offers microblading and Epilfree non-laser permanent hair removal. Visit our store to find all your professional salon supplies, and then register for our microblading course today!