Most of us struggle with unwanted hair. Hair can be hard to reach, hard to manage, and overall just a pain to deal with. After all, shaving day-in and day-out, year after year can be annoying to say the least. Probably at some point you have thought to investigate a more permanent solution to unwanted hair growth. NewMark Beauty offers an Epilfree certification course that is just one hour long, can be taken online, and is an all-natural way to rid your body of unwanted hair. In this blog post, we’ll go over the benefits of investing in a permanent hair removal system. Contact us today to get started!
BENEFITS OF PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION
- Eliminates the daily care. Most of us have precious little time as it is, and when you add up how long you spend shaving in a week, that time can add up. When you invest in a permanent laser hair removal solution, such as Epilfree, you’ll be saving that time you can use elsewhere doing things you want to be doing.
- Never have to deal with missed spots again. When you invest in non-laser permanent hair removal, you’ll never have spots that you missed while shaving, nor will you struggle to reach those hard-to-reach places.
- You won’t have razor burn. Razor burn, which is red, itchy, or irritated skin caused by regular shaving can be painful, especially when you put on deodorant. Avoid razor burn when you don’t have to shave because of permanent hair removal.
- No ingrown hairs. When you shave or wax regularly, you can get ingrown hairs. This is because you are cutting the hair at surface level and your skin can grow over it. These pores can then become infected or discolored. With non-laser permanent hair removal, such as Epilfree, you’ll be relieved of ingrown hairs for good.
- Save money over time. When you factor in how much money you spend annually on shaving cream, razors, replacement razor heads, waxing services, creams, and water to shave in the shower, non-laser permanent hair removal is cost effective and will save you money over the long run.
- No enduring a period of hair growth again. If you’ve ever had to wait for waxing services and hair growth, your hair probably got to the point that it almost became not worth it. With non-laser permanent hair removal, you have to remove the hair follicle through waxing, sugaring, threading, or tweezing.
- Fast, effective, and safe. While it can take a little while for the hair to die, Epilfree permanent hair reduction takes little time and works quickly.
HOW NEWMARK BEAUTY CAN HELP
NewMark Beauty offers the best hair reduction system that is all-natural, easy, effective, and affordable. Epilfree permanently reduces unwanted hair growth, while nourishing and softening the skin. You can use Epilfree where lasers are ineffective. Our non-laser permanent hair removal system works when the hair shaft is exposed. This is accomplished by removing the hair follicle through waxing or other means. Then Epilfree is applied with an activator to increase the pore size and an inhibitor which targets the hair cells and renders them incapable of growing.
NewMark Beauty is so excited about Epilfree and its amazing results that we are offering Epilfree Certification courses online. Convenient and easy, our certification course covers the science behind hair removal, how Epilfree works, how to perform the hair reduction treatment, and how to market and grow Epilfree to clients. As a spa owner or a salon owner, you can increase the number of services you offer by offering Epilfree to your clients.
As an added convenience, we offer all the professional beauty products you will need to offer Epilfree in your aesthetician clinic, such as the EpilClear Hair Removal Serum, Epilfree Body Kit, and the Epilfree Facial Kit. You can save even more if you join our Pro Members club. Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality products at the best prices.
As a caveat, Epilfree works like most other semi-permanent hair solutions with only a promise to reduce hair growth. It does not remove your unwanted hair permanently. We offer products for beauty that lasts. Contact us today for all of our beautician course offerings!