Contact our office for the most current class schedule.
Two-day Microblading Course -$2500
Our course was originally $3000. You now save $500 for enrolling today!
We have a maximum of six students in each course to ensure enough personalized hands-on attention. Seats fill up quickly, so please reserve your spot today!!
When you enroll in this microblading course, you will also receive a free training and certification in non-laser permanent hair removal! This can add thousands in extra income per year! Enroll today and get two certifications for the price of one!
All of our courses provide full instruction in the technique of microblading. You also get the benefit of working with live models so you can see your work first-hand. We offer a lifetime of support and training even after your original classes are completed. As a graduate, you can sit in on any future classes for more practice or schedule additional training for advanced methods and tattoo corrections. We are always available by phone or email to help you as you build your skills and business.
Our Microblading Course Includes:
-Two days of expert training in theory and application
-One day of theory and practice on fake skin
-One day on live models
-Microblading starter kit – provides for the first 50 treatments
-Hands-on one-on-one training
-Business development coaching
-Health and safety information
-Bonus certification on how to perform non-laser hair removal! Learn how to offer safe and permanent hair removal for brows, face, body, and intimate areas.
What you will learn in the course:
- Understanding of consent forms and liability
- Learn several techniques to create different looks
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- What to discuss in a client consultation
- Set up room and equipment correctly
- How to create the perfect custom brow every time
- How to correct imperfections
- How to prevent infections
- How to give above and beyond client care
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Observe your personal health and safety in treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on one live model
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations